The Inaugural Light & Love Tarot Reading Marathon, #LLTRM18
Tarot is a tool that is greatly misunderstood and mostly associated with divination, but its true purpose moves far beyond the realm of fortune telling; personal development, spiritual growth and enlightenment are some of the true benefits one can gain from the personal use of Tarot. Being conscious of our health and wellness (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) is the undeniable essence which will empower us to make a difference in this world.
Guests of Honour:
Rachel Pollack is the author of forty books, including two award-winning novels and a group of books about Tarot sold around the world, including 78 Degrees of Wisdom, often called the "Bible of Tarot readers". She is the creator of The Shining Tribe Tarot, and, with artist Robert Place, The Raziel Tarot.
Please visit her website for more information: www.RachelPollack.com
Mary K. Greer is a scholar, writer, teacher and professional tarot consultant. With more than forty years experience in tarot as an author and teacher, she advocates a revolutionary approach to learning and using the cards that emphasizes personal insight and creativity. As an expert tarot reader, she works as a "midwife of the soul", using techniques that are interactive, transformational and empowering.
Please visit her website for more information: MaryKGreer.com
- Tarot Workshops (1pm-4:15pm), might extend past 4:15pm but will not overlap the Free Tarot Readings;
- Free Tarot Readings (5pm-6:30pm);
- Tarot Conference Presentations (6:30pm-10:45pm), might extend past 10:45pm.
- A General Admission Ticket ($40) will give you access to the Free Tarot Readings and the Tarot Conference Presentations.
- A VIP Ticket ($90) will give you access to the Tarot Workshops (TAROT Experience is required), the Free Tarot Readings, and the Tarot Conference Presentations.